Program Educational Objectives
The Department of Psychology has set the following objectives for the undergraduate program:
- To have graduates, who are equipped with the basic skills of critical and scientific thinking, do research and apply fundamental ethical principles,
- To provide students with theoretical knowledge and applied skills in basic fields of psychology,
- To have graduates who can scientifically interpret the effects of behavioral and mental functions and/or can provide clinical or organizational services throughout their career in different fields (education, research, human resources, etc.),
- To give comprehensive training for both theoretical and applied aspects of psychology,
- To appreciate intercultural and interpersonal diversity,
- To teach active learning principles and encourage students to pursue active learning principles in other fields.